Workshops & Training Request
Thank you for your interest in the Center for Campus Wellness workshops and training. Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Workshop priority goes to University of Utah students (e.g. academic classes, student organizations, and student employees). We can facilitate workshops for faculty and staff, but our availability to do so is limited. For that reason, we prefer to host workshops/presentations for faculty/staff during semester breaks (mid-December, early January, summer). Dates during semester breaks are more likely to be accepted.
- To curate an engaging educational experience for our students, we encourage capping your participant size at 40. If your group size is larger than 40, please continue to submit a request below and we can discuss options to best serve your group.
- A minimum of six participants must attend, unless otherwise noted.
- We need at least 3 weeks to process workshop requests. Priority is given to University of Utah student audiences (e.g., classroom requests, student groups). We may be able to accommodate other requests on a case-by-case basis. Please email email@example.com with any questions!
- Please note: submitting a workshop request is not a confirmation that the workshop will be scheduled.