THE Pleasure Pack Delivery Service
WHAT IS IT?
We believe that all students (and individuals!) should have easy access to barrier methods, as well as sexual and reproductive health information, so that they can make informed choices in their relationships. For the same reason, we have adopted the Pleasure Pack Delivery Service, a student-designed program, to provide free safer sex supplies to students.
Condoms and oral dams are two kinds of barrier methods that when used correctly, are an easy way to have pleasurable sex with less stress about pregnancy and/or sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
PICK UP LOCATIONS
Orders in by Tuesday evenings (11:59 pm) will be delivered by Thursday afternoons to the following locations:
- Center for Student Wellness (Outside of SSB 330)
- Black Cultural Center
- Peterson Heritage Center Front Desk
- Kahlert Village Service Desk
- Campus Recreation (ESLC Front Desk)
- Union Front Desk
- LGBT Resource Center (Union 409)
- Bennion Center (Union 101)
- Center for Equity & Student Belonging (Union 235)
- Women's Resource Center (Union 411)
HOW TO ORDER
Fill out the form below!
PLEASURE PACK OPTIONS
We offer several different Pleasure Packs. Each includes 3 packs of water-based lube.
- A: (10) Regular external condoms
- B: (10) Regular latex-free external condoms
- C: (10) Snugger fit external condoms
- D: Variety - (4) regular external condoms, (1) regular latex-free external condom, (1) snugger fit external condom, (1) XL external condom, (1) internal condoms *latex-free*, and (2) latex oral dams
- E: (10) XL external condoms
- F: (5) Internal condoms *latex free*
You can also choose to add (3) oral dams to your pack. PLEASE NOTE: Orders with dams added will be denoted with an asterisk on the label (e.g., A*, B*). Please take care to pick up the correct order!
- External condoms, lube, and oral dams will remain available at the FeedU Pantry.
- Basic Needs Collective can provide emergency contraceptive for those who qualify.
- Family Planning Elevated is a great resource for your contraceptive needs.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We provide a number of resources and services for the campus community including workshops and trainings, Victim-Survivor advocacy services, STI/HIV testing, student involvement opportunities and more.
WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
A variety of trainings on different health and wellness topics. Participants leave with practical skills and a better understanding of how to create a healthier and safer campus community.
VICTIM SURVIVOR ADVOCACY
Free and confidential support for students, faculty or staff who have experienced interpersonal violence (rape, sexual assault, stalking, harassment, dating or domestic violence). Located in the Student Services Building.
Drop-in HIV testing in the Student Life Center and mobile gonorrhea/chlamydia testing. Both tests are free for current U students.
Participant in a one-on-one collaborative conversation where a coach will aid you in achieving your health and wellness goals. Our wellness coach will help you take small, attainable steps towards improving your wellbeing.
Feel free to stop by or call us if you have any questions or comments! You can also contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Student Wellness
201 South 1460 East, Room 330
330 Student Services Building (SSB)
Salt Lake City, UT 84112