THE Pleasure Pack Delivery Service
WHAT IS IT?
We believe that all students (and individuals!) should have easy access to barrier methods, as well as sexual and reproductive health information, so that they can make informed choices in their relationships. For the same reason, we have adopted the Pleasure Pack Delivery Service, a student-designed program, to provide free safer sex supplies to students.
Condoms and oral dams are two kinds of barrier methods that when used correctly, are an easy way to have pleasurable sex with less stress about pregnancy and/or sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Due to COVID-19, CSW will resume PPDS as a discreet, pick-up only service for the foreseeable future. Students can order (see how below) pre-customized packs online and pickup at one of four locations across campus. If you need help finding each building, visit this map and type in the building number (found below) into the search bar.
- Union Information Desk (Bldg. 53; desk at main entrance)
- Center for Student Wellness (Bldg. 110; outside of suite ESLC 2100)
- American Indian Resource Center (Bldg. 623; upstairs in second floor conference room)
- Kahlert Village (Bldg. 114; between Parcel Pickup and entrance to Health & Wellness Tower)
Continue below to read about our pre-customized packs and order process.
We are offering 7 Pleasure Pack options. All packs will include 5 packets water-based lube.
- A: 10 external condoms
- B: 5 internal condoms
- C: 10 oral dams
- D: 5 external condoms + 5 oral dams
- E: 10 XL external condoms
- F: 10 snugger fit external condoms
- G: 10 latex-free external condoms
HOW TO ORDER
Orders must be submitted here by 11:59 PM on Mondays. Packs will be available for pick up at locations above on Thursdays after 2 pm.
- External condoms, lube, and oral dams will remain available at the FeedU Pantry.
- Family Planning Elevated is a great resource for you contraceptive needs.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We provide a number of resources and services for the campus community including workshops and trainings, Victim-Survivor advocacy services, STI/HIV testing, student involvement opportunities and more.
WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
A variety of trainings on different health and wellness topics. Participants leave with practical skills and a better understanding of how to create a healthier and safer campus community.
VICTIM SURVIVOR ADVOCACY
Free and confidential support for students, faculty or staff who have experienced interpersonal violence (rape, sexual assault, stalking, harassment, dating or domestic violence). Located in the Student Services Building.
We have two convenient locations on campus. Feel free to stop by or call us if you have any questions or comments! You can also contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.