THE Pleasure Pack Delivery Service
WHAT IS IT?
We believe that all students (and individuals!) should have easy access to barrier methods, as well as sexual and reproductive health information, so that they can make informed choices in their relationships. For the same reason, we have adopted the Pleasure Pack Delivery Service, a student-designed program, to provide free safer sex supplies to students.
Condoms and oral dams are two kinds of barrier methods that when used correctly, are an easy way to have pleasurable sex with less stress about pregnancy and/or sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
PICK UP LOCATIONS
Please note: first orders will be delivered Thursday, September 16.
Orders in by Tuesday evenings (11:59 pm) will be delivered by Thursday afternoons to the following locations:
- Outside of ESLC 2100
- Union Information Desk
- Kahlert Village Information Desk
- Black Cultural Center Computer Lab
HOW TO ORDER
Order are open for Fall 2021! Place your order here each week by Tuesday to receive your order at the pickup location you chose by that Thursday. Please note: first orders will be delivered Thursday, September 16.
We offer 7 Pleasure Pack options. All packs will include 5 packets water-based lube.
- A: 10 regular external condoms
- B: 5 internal condoms
- C: 10 oral dams
- D: 5 external condoms + 5 oral dams
- E: 10 XL external condoms
- F: 10 snugger fit external condoms
- G: 10 regular latex-free external condoms
- H: 5 XL external condoms + 5 oral dams
- I: 5 snugger fit external condoms + 5 oral dams
- J: 5 regular latex-free external condoms + 5 oral dams
- K: 5 regular latex-free internal condoms + 5 oral dams
- External condoms, lube, and oral dams will remain available at the FeedU Pantry.
- Family Planning Elevated is a great resource for you contraceptive needs.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We provide a number of resources and services for the campus community including workshops and trainings, Victim-Survivor advocacy services, STI/HIV testing, student involvement opportunities and more.
WORKSHOPS & TRAININGS
A variety of trainings on different health and wellness topics. Participants leave with practical skills and a better understanding of how to create a healthier and safer campus community.
VICTIM SURVIVOR ADVOCACY
Free and confidential support for students, faculty or staff who have experienced interpersonal violence (rape, sexual assault, stalking, harassment, dating or domestic violence). Located in the Student Services Building.
We have two convenient locations on campus. Feel free to stop by or call us if you have any questions or comments! You can also contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.