The Center for Student Wellness is your portal for information, resources and solutions for wellness-related issues. We offer one-stop shopping vs. searching all over campus for available resources. We want to help you be successful here at the U and in all aspects of your life. If we don’t have what you are looking for, we will connect you with someone that does.
- Tues., October 25: 12:00 - 2:00 PM
- Wed., November 9: 5:30 - 7:30 PM
Bystander intervention training empowers students to intervene in (and prevent) potentially harmful situations to keep our community safer. Register now!
Flu Shot Clinics (free!)
- Thurs., October 27: 5:00 - 7:00 PM at Heritage Center 1AB
- Thurs., November 10: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM in MLIB Gould Auditorium
- Thurs., December 1: 5:00 - 7:00 PM at Heritage Center 1AB
*We are making testing easier, by bringing it to you! Services are easy, FREE, and confidential. Students only - bring your Ucard. For testing options outside these dates call us at 801-581-7776.
- Stay tuned for spring semester dates!
- Click above for more info.