The goal of the Center for Student Wellness is to help students have successful academic and personal experiences by encouraging comprehensive wellness. We accomplish this by providing information and resources in the form of health education and advocacy services.
Health Education: 801-581-7776 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- We provide health education information, presentations, & prevention trainings on various topics. We also provide direct services, such as HIV/STD testing and well coaching.
Advocacy Services: 801-581-7779 // email@example.com
- Our advocates are trained to support survivors of sexual and relationship violence. If you or someone you know is in need of advocacy services, please contact our advocates.
- Stay tuned for Fall 2017 training dates!
Bystander intervention training empowers students to intervene in (and prevent) potentially harmful situations to keep our community safer.
- Check back for dates in Fall 2017!
*We are making testing easier, by bringing it to you! Services are easy, FREE, and confidential. Students only - bring your Ucard. For additional testing options and information, call 801-581-7776.
- Check back later for Fall 2017 dates!