Our office is located on the second floor of the Student Life Center, behind the weight room. We are open 9 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
The Center for Student Wellness is your portal for information, resources and solutions for wellness-related issues. We offer one-stop shopping vs. searching all over campus for available resources. We want to help you be successful here at the U and in all aspects of your life. If we don’t have what you are looking for, we will connect you with someone that does.
- Click the link above to check out all of April's SAAM events, put on by the CSW and partner offices.
- Wednesday, April 12 @ 12-2 pm in the Union Den
Bystander intervention training empowers students to intervene in (and prevent) potentially harmful situations to keep our community safer. Register now!
Interpersonal Violence Forum
Come discuss consent, sexual violence prevention, and campus resources!
- Protecting U: Introducing New Policy on Sexual Violence
Wed., April 19 @ 2:30 pm in the Union Theatre
- Check back for dates in fall 2017!
*We are making testing easier, by bringing it to you! Services are easy, FREE, and confidential. Students only - bring your Ucard. For additional testing options and information, call 801-581-7776.
- Check back later for fall 2017 dates!