To request a mobile STI Testing Clinic, please complete the information form below. Please note:
1. We are only able to offer STI testing to current University of Utah students. Our clinic staff will be checking UIDs for each of the participants.
2. All requests must be submitted 6 weeks prior to the date of the intended clinic.
3. We will need confirmed time, location, and amount of tests required within 1 month of the intended clinic date.
4. The requesting group is required plan and reserve the space. Please note, there are few spots on our campus that can accommodate a testing clinic so plan accordingly and well in advance. If you need assistance with a finding a location, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Center for Student Wellness will advertise the clinic on their website and social media accounts. We encourage those requesting the clinic to market the event via their own platforms and means.
6. The Department of Health (DOH) charges $18 per urine sample to screen for gonorrhea and chlamydia. The Center for Student Wellness will cover all testing materials and volunteers. The requesting group is required to pay for the tests run by the DOH (aka, $18 per student that comes to the clinic)*.
1. *If this is a financial burden for your group, send an email to email@example.com and we can discuss other payment options.