Prime for life is a six-hour course designed to provide students with information to make low risk choices. The program covers the physical and mental effects of alcohol and other drugs, risk factors associated with high risk use and help students learn ways to prevent future problems.
THIS CLASS DOES NOT MEET THE STATE OF UTAH DUI/DWI REQUIREMENT.
- There are no more classes scheduled for Fall semester 2017
- Spring semester 2018 classes will be held on:
- Monday & Tuesday, February 26 and 27 @ 4 pm to 7 pm in ESLC Hub
- Saturday, March 31 at 9 am to 3 pm in ESLC Hub
- Wednesday & Thursday, April 18 & 19 @ 5 pm to 8 pm in ESLC Hub
The cost of the class is $75 for University of Utah students and $100 for other college/university students. Payment is due at time of registration or at the beginning of the first class.
Make checks out to “The Center for Student Wellness.” Receipts will be given at the time of payment.
Class materials will be provided.
Call the Center for Student Wellness at (801) 581-7776 or send an email to email@example.com.
The registration deadline is 5:00pm on Friday the week prior to when the class is held.
SEATING IS LIMITED.
Letters of completion are issued at the conclusion of the course. It is your responsibility to give the letter to whoever asked you to take the course.