PLEASE NOTE: THE CENTER FOR STUDENT WELLNESS NO LONGER OFFERS PRIME FOR LIFE. If you are looking to take Prime for Life or a class that meets the state of Utah DUI/DWI requirement, please visit the link below:
Upcoming Alcohol Education Classes
- SUMMER SEMESTER 2019 - 1 option
- Tuesday, July 16 @ 2 pm to 4 pm - Location TBD
- FALL SEMESTER 2019 - 3 options
- Dates and times TBD
Call the Center for Student Wellness at (801) 581-7776 or send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Email you check most often
- U of U student ID number
- Referring office (Who is requiring you to take this class? e.g., HRE or Dean of Students)
- Reason for taking the class
Note: The registration deadline is 5:00pm on Friday the week prior to when the class is held. We reserve the right to cancel the class if less than six participants register.
To Know Before Class
- Participants: University of Utah students only
- Cost: $30
- Payment is due at the beginning of class.
- If you need a payment plan, please let us know while you are registering. We will hold your completion certificate until you pay in full.
- Cash or checks only. Checks can be made out to "Center for Student Wellness”.
- Other: Class participants can bring food to class. We will provide all instructional materials.
Letters of completion are issued at the conclusion of the course. It is your responsibility to give the letter to the appropriate sanctioning body (whoever asked you to take the course).