Peer Health Education
We are processing applications now and look forward to developing our PHE team!
Student Health Advisory Committee
The Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) is composed of a group of students at the University of Utah, whose main purpose is to promote physical, social, emotional, intellectual, financial, environmental, and spiritual health on campus.
- SHAC members:
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Plan and implement health promotion/education events.
- Complete Wellness Advocacy training.
- Actively engage and advocate for the wellness of their campus community.
- Educate students about basic health + wellness information.
- Conduct outreach by tabling and through social media of the CSW events and messages.
SHAC meets the 3rd week of each month. As a SHAC member, you only need to attend one meeting a month. For Fall semester, our meeting dates are:
November Meetings (pick 1) -
11/12 @ 4-5PM in Union Parlor B
11/16 @ 12-1PM in ESLC the HUB
Interested in joining SHAC? Email Center for Student Wellness to set up a meeting with us!