The Center for Student Wellness offers presentations for student groups (and faculty/staff when time allows) that address a variety of topics related to health and wellness. All presentations are developed by our professional staff health educators. Each are designed to be engaging, discussion-based, and highly interactive.
Please provide the following information so that we may process your request. Keep in mind that we require:
- All requests to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the intended program.
- At least one month to develop a new presentation or workshop for topics that are not listed below.
- A minimum of 6 attendees to hold a workshop.
- We are able to facilitate a limited number of workshops each week. Please include multiple date options so we can best accomodate your request!
- Workshop priority goes to University of Utah students (e.g., academic classes; student organizations or clubs; student employees; etc.); however, we can facilitate workshops for staff and faculty. Understand there may be a longer wait, so please include multiple date options.
If your group cannot accommodate one or more of the requests above, please email the CSW: firstname.lastname@example.org.